Hey everyone! I am not exactly sure how to do this, so please bare with me here…
Recently, I was presented with the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”, and I would like to thank Shellakers for making this possible. I am extremely humbly honored that Michelle would think of me as an inspiring blogger since she is the one who does the most inspiring for me as well. I am truly grateful to her for this acknowledgment, as this was one of the missions I intended to do when I first created this blog…
Shellakers, thank you again! I really do appreciate this sincerely 🙂
So as the rules state in receiving this award, I would like to proceed with the following:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about myself
- I LOVE helping people!
- I enjoy just about everything there is from A to Z, as long as it brings joy, peace, and harmony into the world…
- I try each day to be a better person than I was yesterday…
- I love to write…
- I always regret when I do not have enough time to spend as much as I would like to for reading and commenting on all of your blogs…
- I am really at a loss for what to write down for #7…
- I am not very good at writing 7 things about myself, as you can see… (smile)
And now for my nominations for this award:
- http://aopinionatedman.com/ (He’s probably got a million of these already. I think without him, most of us would have never found each other…)
- http://datingasociopath.com/ (Very informative, thank you for speaking out about your experiences!)
- http://encausticart.wordpress.com/ (Love the artwork!)
- http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ (Love your expression!)
- http://clearlywriting.wordpress.com/ (Funny! And gives great advice…)
- http://crazybunny66.wordpress.com/ (Too funny!)
- http://rickalonzophoto.wordpress.com/ (Great photos!)
- http://shadowedinmoonlight.wordpress.com/ (Love the poetry!)
- http://humanity777.wordpress.com/ (Interesting!)
- http://furrynuff.wordpress.com/ (Inspired me to think, laugh, and scream in the dark!)
- http://journeyofthankfulness.wordpress.com/ (Day 90, awesome!)
- http://thoughtscascade.wordpress.com/ (Definitely a realist!)
- http://dmgreen2013.wordpress.com/ (Love the political views!)
- http://thebookybunhead.wordpress.com/ (For the love of classical music…!)
- http://toemail.wordpress.com/ (A reminder to take each day one “step” at a time…!)
There are more I would like to add to this list, but as the rules state, only 15 are allowed. To everyone, I thank you all for being inspiring. To those listed above, thank you for sharing yourself to the world in an inspiring way, and I hope you all had a great Easter holiday weekend!